Saturday, September 29, 2007

My 22nD BiRtHdAy

woohoo~ my 22nd bday~ got my 1st bday cake for the yr on 16th sep, after work at JUST.... frm my dearest ah min...she's working part-time at JUST too.. but opposite block, not same as me. anw, we met up after work at JE mac and tada!
*
~such a beautiful cake~

~say cheese~

~make a wish and blowwwwwwwwwwwwwww~

~tt's me and my ah min~
*
and on the eve of my bday, my another 2-more-mths-to-a-decade-old-friend smsed me and wanted to meet me at my void deck. yeppp.... tt's wanling who stays at the block opposite mine. hehehe... still rem the days we went to sch togther so darn bloody early in the morning. haha
*
and... she gave me these!
*

*
wanling....................... i know i got myself "apple" as my english name and i know i like very "wahhhh" stuff... but, do u need to get me such flashy and striking accessories??????????? i was rather shocked when i opened the box lorr.. i knew it's some kind of accessories, but i expected the nomal silver type... din expect to be so big and bright red! hahahahha...but they r really pretty lar.. and for ur sake, i will wear. actually, the earrings i alr started wearing. but the necklace not yet. hehe. i really like them. thanks soo much!
*
and besides the v flashy accessories, our ever so gourmet wanling also diy these for me...
*
~melted marshmellow with coco pops~
*
~close up~

*
so so very sweet of her. very touched. thanks soo much wl! and i thank god for giving me such frens.
*

and then.. on the actual day.. i received my 2nd bday cake at work.

*
my department has this practice to buy cake and celebrate bday. so, though i am still quite new, they still bought a cake and celebrated for me. and.. i treated them all to apple pies. hehehe..
*
looks like some kind of mac b-day party, doesnt it??
*

~tt's me with my apple-pie surrounded cake~
*

after work, met hubb.... and received my 3rd cake for the yr.


~sorry abit mushy~
*

*
if u notice, im at the boot of a car.. duhhh.... this boy... wanted to be romantic... drove all the way up to mount faber.. but im never the romantic sort. mount faber??? so many mosquitoes lorr... and no good place to sit.. ended up cutting the cake at the boot of the car~ diaoo~ but it's the tot tt counts. v contented liao~


~my silly boy and i ~
*

~and tt's my present! samsung u700. yea! ~
*

tt's abt all the celebrations... some presents i received..

~samsung u700~ (shouldnt have got a new phone... cuz im so keen in using it.. and tt caused my current month's bill to be doubled of wad i always paid! wad the.... )
*

~adidas watch frm sis!~


i always love watch with big face. makes my hand looks smaller. hehe~


a necklace frm ma and pa. very special pendent. it's a small heart inside a big heart. then the small heart can be pushed out de. and the small heart has 2 sides. one side has only one small diamond, and the other sides many crushed diamonds. v nice~

as for bro, he gave me $20 as bday gifts. hehehhe~

o, and there was this male colleague who bought me a top. hheheheh... don tink haywire. is a male, but is a very elder male. old enuff to be my pa and every one addresses him uncle lek. a nice guy.. din expect him to buy me anything.. and the top... it's $33... not cheap lor. v nice of him. i juz gave him an apple pie and he gave me a present. hmmm.. think must treat him to lunch 1 day le.

o, and if u all notice.. all my cakes are chocolate de!!! yeahh!! my fave!

yepp... tt's abt all on my 22nd b-day. and of cuz, not forgetting all the well-wishes smses frm all my frens out there. thank you all!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger