Thursday, September 27, 2007

BoOhOoOo !!

sian.. tdy the head suddenly asked me to help her record voicemail. u knw, every dept has this voicemail system, and always got this voicemail msg to tell u to leave a voicemail and will get back to you asap, tt type? she chosen 3 person and i was one of them. so had my voice recorded. but in the end, my voice was not used. boohoo!
*
it's nothing really super great to be chosen, but then, it doesnt hurt rite? it will be fun if i can call in and listen to my own voice everytime. all pple who call in will be able to hear my voice lorr.. not bad rite???? but then, i wasnt the chosen one. haii~ boo~ boo~ boo!!
*
rather disappointed. but i tried recording the msg again on my hp.. and compared it to the chosen girl's. indeed, her's is better. i sounded rather wierd. maybe my prof was rite.. there was this prof.. who mentioned tt i got short tongue. never in my life did anyone sd tt to me, but he did. and i suspected it myself too.. cuz sometimes when i speak, i feel i cannot articulate the words properly. the words like kenna "eaten" by me.. hmmm.. got to pratice reading aloud liao. lol~
*
anw, i lost the opportunity to have my voice heard by the many pple out there. hrmp.
*
tdy's andy lau's birthday. if im not wrong, he should be celebrating his 46th bday. exactly 2 cycles b4 me. old enuff to be my dad. but.. he's still my idol. hahaha~ happy birthday andy!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger