Thursday, August 9, 2007

HapPy BiRtHdAy SiNgApoRe!

it's national day! happy birthday singapore.
*
*

went out with hubb to bugis and shopped. managed to get myself a pair of shoes. and tt boy... he got angry with me cuz he tot i shopped too long!.. wad the... he doesnt used to be like tt de lorr.. last time so nice and sweet.. shopped damn long with me also no complains. now the fox tail come out liao lorr.. show the true self liao.. acc me shop for a while then will lose temper liao.. argh! irritating!pissed! wad else is there to do except shopping?! kao.. not my fault tt there's no better program than shopping rite! always so impatient when shopping with me.. today even complain like don know how long lorr.. kb me all the way frm the time we left seiyu till we reached the bus stop to take bus home lorr.. wahh...angry la! next time don go out with him le lar! always spoil my shopping mood!
*
in the end, we went home and watched national day parade. diao.. took 131 home. could have alighted at esplanade, since 131 will pass that area. but... there were juz too many pple.. and we "dare not" alight. really many pple.. coming home will be a big prob. so we tabao dinner home and ate while watching ndp. lucky never go sqz with pple... cuz frm my house, we can also view the firework display quite clearly. hehe..
*
**
*
this is tt irritating boy with his harry potter book which is bought by me for him! so much for buying him tt bk as a surprise gift lorr.. so ex can.. in the end.. he treated me like tt lor. fine! treating me lousier and lousier.. wahh kaozz!!! #@&!*#^!@^#!*@)!(#_!@) i cant help but feel sad for myself :(

No comments:

Powered By Blogger