Sunday, June 21, 2009

HappY FaThErS' DaY

celebrated fathers' day last nite at zhou's kitchen. it's a 2-storey restaurant juz beside anchorpoint.
*
the ambience is not bad.. got the hi-class yet homely settings. we were seated at the lower level. the space a little small though.. think the interior can only accomodate 3 large tables and 1 for 2-seaters.. the exterior probably another 4 small tables.. tt's abt all. din go upstairs to take a look though.

~mum, sis, miss cute, and star 1 - pa~

*

~bro and sis-in-law and mum + pa's hand~

~sis, miss cute, and star2 - bro-in-law. yeah, dont forget, he's a dad too!~


~and dear boy.. happily munching the cake away~

*

~ mango cake from 4-leaves, one of the fav cake shops! the cakes r really nice, esp the choco cakes and strawberry shortcake. i can buy one whole choc cake and juz eat at home! goes to show how much i like it! this mango one so-so though, i found it a lit too sour.. but anyway, fruit cakes r never on my list~

~and of cuz, me and pa!~

*

pls pple, pls pls pls remind me NEVER to cut my fringe again! it makes me look stuuppiiidddd!!!!!!!!!!!! but then.. although i say such things now, when my fringe is long, i will want to cut it again... cuz when i put my fringe to the side, it will soon cost me a hole in my left forehead~

*
something like this....

*

yes, my hair at my forehead is thinning!!!! it's sooo sparse now.. i was told to change my parting but i dont know how to and so, i resorted to cutting the fringe short so that the hair are not always pulled to one side.. urrgghH!!! and overall, my hair is really thinning.. im very very very worried with the hair loss.. shit!!!
*

ok, anyway, back to father's day. the food at zhou's kitchen is not too bad. i believe they serve one of the best sweet n sour pork! mum kept complaining on the slowness in serving the food though..

*
overall bill 149.50 for 8 adults. quite cheap eh?? less than $20 per pax leh. beijing duck + scallops broccoli + veg + fried silver fish + deer meat + sweet n sour pork + fish... but all small size de lah.
*
and so, happy fathers' day to all fathers!!!
*
*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger