Friday, August 18, 2017

I think I'm really one suay pot. 

Go dye one hair also can go wrong! 

MIL took care of raythorous while rayous was in school. So I'm free for 3hrs before I have to fetch rayous.

Wanted to go swimming, but decided not to, since there was not much sunlight. So quickly took this chance to go cut dye and treatment my hair.

Unfortunately, the dye color did not come out well! Almost like no color and no difference from before. 

Maybe it was my fault.  Cuz I told them I need to rush off by 5.15pm, so maybe they also chop chop help me do. 

Anyway, I think they also agree that the color did not come out. So, the hairdresser and the supervisor suggested redoing, or they can do some highlights for me.

But either way, it will mean at least another hour to be spent.

And either way, I will have to fetch rayous first, cuz it was already almost 5.30pm!!

And lucky for me,  rayous was kind enough to accompany me redo my hair, much to my surprise!

Haha!

He really guai guai sat on my lap while I go through the whole process of re-coloring and treatment. 

Tada!

And so, the whole thing took almost 5hrs! From 3pm to almost 8pm ok! OK la, hubb came to the rescue halfway, but I'm quite sure rayous will still remain cooperative, even if hubb did not come.

Really waste of my time leh!!

Lucky the end result turned out ok. 

Grrrrr..

No comments:

Powered By Blogger