Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Little Tricia

and so today is the exact full month of my little niece, tricia quek. wahahahah... how time flies... remembered when i was a child... sis was still a student. still remembered her in her sec sch uniform getting ready to go sch every morning... still remembered last time when i was young, she always bring me out to eat, to shop, to buy stuff.. when bro-in-law 1st came to my house, i remembered he bought a box of sweets for me. even till tdy, i still remembered how the box of sweets was like. also remembered how i used to pester bro-in-law to teach me pri 6 "tough maths" questions... and now......... they r the parents of another human life.
*
issit it amazing? life is really a cycle....
*
anyway, exactly one month ago... this little gal came to this beautiful world ...
*

*this pic was sent to me by bro-in-law juz after little tricia came to this world*

*this pic was taken when we visited sis at the hospital. 1st time i see the little gal in person*


*sleeping soundly. DO NOT DISTURB! *


*mama... mama... im hungry...*

*MAMA.. im hungry! where's my milk????*

*MAMA!!!! IM REALLY HUNGRY!!!!! I WANT MY MILK!!!!!!*
hahahahaa...

*popo and the neglected nike..though sis insisted she did not neglect him.... poor nike*


*popo and the grand-daughter.. man.. my mum is a granny!*

*the 1st time i held her in my hands :)*


*exclusively hers*



*the little princess on her full mth buffet on 16th feb*

*cute little ass*

*the mum and the kid*

*the sistas and the kid*






*pa is a grandpa!!!*

*soh soh & tricia*


*the way i held her.. like v not steady horr*


*taken on her full mth dinner on 17th feb.. she's the star!*



*hey daddy and mummy*


*mama's shoulder... so comfy!*

*ahh.. don push my head!*


*the '元老级人马'.. hehehe*

*candid shot*


*grand-aunt and grand-uncle*

*the auntie and uncles??!! ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!*

*little tricia in the dress bought by her dearest ah yee... that's me of cuz! haah*
*
that's all for now.. there'll definitely be more to come.. i hope little tricia will grow up to be a fine lady. according to sis, it's really not easy looking after a child. woohoooo.. jiayou ah ji, jiayou bro-in-law.. and little tricia.... 快高长大 yeah!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger