Sunday, April 12, 2020

Haha, finally had my pc set-up. 

Yes. The pc all the way from office! 

Knocked off at lunchtime on thurs to come home and wait for the man to deliver the pc. 



But alas, after the set up, still cannot login... In the end had to lug the cpu back to office on Good Friday to resolve. 

Lucky still can resolve, else Monday gotta go back office to fix again. 

Heng ah! 

Tada! 

As mentioned, I wasn't the first batch planned for the wfh. Was quite upset abt it really, cuz hubb already wfh and 2boys also at home. Would be good if I can also stay home w them. Not to mention this rayous was crying when he couldn't see me when he woke up on the 1st day that school stopped, despite me already preempting him the previous night. 

So w some twist of event, somehow, when the finalised list of wfh personnels was announced, I was in it!

Good ah!! 

So after everything was working, I logged in to clear some cases. Honestly shouldn't be doing that, cuz it's PH and wkends leh. Should abstain from work right?! 


But again, come Mon to Fri, when it should be full force work, I really don't know if that can happen with the 2boys around. 

Really quite disruptive and difficult to focus. 

Sighhh 

So come the wkdays, I also don't know how. 

Perhaps is to compensate with non working hours le lor, since cannot fully focus during working hours. 

Or perhaps i should just volunteer to go back and work from office.

Ha.

犯贱。

No comments:

Powered By Blogger