Thursday, July 23, 2015

Jamu Massage by Babies & Bellies

haha, had my 1st house service massage yesterday. massaging at the comfort of home, not too bad an experience. 

my colleagues recommended me 2 massage ladies, but both could not make it in terms of timing. so in the end, use this company - babies & bellies - which i came across when flipping through those coupon books given to me in those maternity packs. 

i took the trial session 1st. not too bad. so i signed the 7days package with them. hopefully i can bear through having the wrap on me for 7days..

and i was quite impressed when she also massaged my head... touching that bun of hair which was last washed on 11 July.... wahahahahahahhaaah


according to my confinement nanny, she said it's way too expensive to pay $75 for 1 hour of post-maternity massage. uh-oh. but im kidda desperate already lah. and since this one is not too bad and within my reservation price, then just take loh. 

hopefully effective bah... do some favour to my 可怜的肚皮 bahhh... 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger