Wednesday, January 2, 2008

10th YeAr AnnivErsaRy

tdy while walking to the busstop, i suddenly remembered it's a brand new school term for the students. then it dwelled on me tt exactly 10 years ago, i was admitted to sec 1. ahaha.. one decade.. passed juz like tt. hmm..
*
some memories are still v vivid.. if i really go think abt it, everything seemed to have happened juz yesterday. i remembered how i hated my form teacher.. i remembered the game tt the music teacher would play with us.. i remembered the poor malay gal who was being outcasted by almost everyone in the class.. i remembered how i used to sit at the back of the class and looking out of the door hoping i can juz go home.. i remembered the canteen food.. i remembered how much i dreaded cca sessions and councillor meetings..... there were happy times, there were unhappy times as well. so many so many memories.
*
cant remember how many pple there were in my sec 1 class le. 36? 38? some werent close to me while some were closer. most already lost contacts, but lucky for me, i still have a few in my contact list. juz wanna take this chance to thank my 10-years strong frens.
*
thank you ah min, wl, shirley, xh, jas (who in fact i've known for >10 yrs!) and the many many more, whether we r still in contact or not. 10 yrs isnt a short time. hope there'll be many more 10 years to come. our topics r slowly shifting.. i hope there'll be a day whereby we'll all sit down and discuss how good or naughty our children are. hhaahaa..
*
cheers frenz!
*
i wish u all nothing, but all the best in wadever u all are doing!
*
btw.. i cannot remember wad our sec 1 class was known as le. only remembered 3P2 and 4P2 for sec 3 and 4.. issit 1E4??
*
my memory is really failing me

No comments:

Powered By Blogger