Wednesday, August 24, 2022

OK, I finally gave up. 

The laptop is really just too heavy to be carried to and fro.....  

Initially i bought this type of zipper case. 

 Lightweight and chic. Just have to hug it to and fro. 

But the problem came when I wanna buy things on the way home. No more hands to choose the items and make payment, since 1 hand needs to constantly hold on to the bag. 

So, evolved to using a tote bag. So tote bag is better in a way that it can sling on the shoulder, or on the arm. So can free my hands abit. 

But the problem with tote bag is the burden on my shoulder! Very the heavy lehhhh. 

And doesnt help that the capacity is quite small, so I have to carry a few bags - 1 main bag, 1 laptop bag, and 1 more bag for the gym barangs.

Omg max. 

So I finally gave up liao. 

Actually company has given us all a laptop backpack. Quite chic looking really. 

But wear office wear and carry a backpack looks really comical la, in my opinion. So I have not been using that backpack. 

Until now. 


Hahahahahaha. 

Actually not that cartoon and looks OK right?

Lol

Don't care liao. So long it spreads out the burden on my shoulders and frees my hands!!

And it makes me feel young, carrying a backpack!

Hahahahahahaha

Well, next step will be to consider seriously if there really is a need to lug the laptop to and fro.  

Mon Tues wed wio. Technically, I can leave the laptop in office, and bring home only on Wed right. No need to really bring home every single day right... 

Ummmmmmmm

Just tot it will be damn sian if that day somehow I wanna wfh, but laptop is left in the office. Then cannot wfh.. 

Ha ya, that's me. Always worrying about this and that. 

OK shall c how. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger