Monday, April 19, 2021

 OK, more than 1 full Yr of wfh liao!!!!

Officially started on 13april.

Wow, one Yr le.

好快!

And.. Don't know is it a forewarn or not...

Our modem broke down ytd!!!

早不坏,晚不坏,偏偏要看红星大奖的时候坏!

Really leh!

The boys watched whole day, bo taiji.

Just when I annouced that I wanna watch for that couple of hours and that they better let me, the damn modem had to break down and then I cannot connect to the TV. 

What the! 

And worse, no Internet means I cannot work liao! 

Called starhub, and they say they will try best to send someone on monday, else, it will be Tues. 

Bo bian, have to resort to taking leaves, cuz network down, cannot work! For real man! 

Lucky the starhub guy came this morning and fixed the issue. And I cancelled my leave and BAU.

Phew.

Else have to waste my leaves!  

Piang, wfh also got problem! 

And.. Its quite cfmed that we will be back on 3may.... 

And unlike what was previously conveyed, we will be rotating back to office on a weekly basis, instead of alternate days.

Wah ultimate sianz. 

5days straight OK! 

And.. It will be staggered lunch hour, either 12pm or 1pm. Wah. Looks like it's gonna be a very strict 1hr lunch time.... 

And how to go gym when the class also starts at either 12pm or 1pm? 

By the time reached the gym and get changed, 天亮了!

Wah.  

Very sian... Really very sian again!!

My working from home days.... 没了!!

Sighhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Powered By Blogger