Wednesday, April 13, 2022

 Blogging on the train again... Ha

Just finished my facial session at this beauty parlour at tanjong pagar.

Wheeeee, heng ah! 还没有倒! I still have 3 sessions with them, so scare they 倒 and I got nothing left.

Lol

So so long never visit them liao, cuz I signed another package with another parlour which is nearer to my house.... The last time I visited them was in July2020 wor. Ha.

So now back in office, can visit again liao.

Chop chop use up the remaining sessions. Lol

And, visited the fully revamped market Street hawker centre today. They literally tore down the whole building and rebuilt it, somewhere in 2018 or 2019 I think..

And I remb seeing it being built while jogging at the gym opposite it.

And now, it's completely functioning liao!

真的万丈高楼平地起!

And yes, much cleaner, brighter and airier than what it used to be.

Aiii.

Time really flies xia.

Glad to be back in ofc working for all these small things...

And, a colleague just cfmed kenna covid and she was in office on Monday lorrrr.

See?

不回office 就没事,一回office 就tio covid..

Like wth right.

Grr. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger