Thursday, March 3, 2022

GimMick!

 Ha.

Just as I had expected......

GIMMICK!!!

what 3.3 flash deal sale......

Only a discount of $2!!!

And some items said got discount, but in the end also no discount!

Tmd de.

And, Im starting to dislike shopee.

When I first started doing online purchasing, I used qoo10 de. But I realised qoo10 quite gimmicky, cuz they will put price say eg $10, but when u click in, the price actually ranges from $10 to $50 and the $10 is for the most basic item... Or worse, not even the item, but some side accessory.

U get what I mean?

Damn kenna cheated right.

And now, shopee seems to be doing the same shit.

Put a low price to lure u in, but the actual item is actually much pricier. 

Sad.

And... Some items are cheaper in retail shops than at shopee leh!

Very very sad.

Shopee is really failing me.

Haii.

Perhaps time to look for other platforms liao.

Boo hoo. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger