Monday, September 14, 2020

 OMG....

mid of sept liao...... 

my fear..... is imminent......

my fear.... 

my fear........

my fear of......

my fear of GOING BACK TO OFFICE FOR WORK!

OMG!

in july, mgmt told us that aug and sept will still be wfh. damn happy then. at least 2 more mths of wfh.

but now.... sept will be over soon (why so fast huh?!)... and gotta wait for mgmt to announce if there are any changes to the current arrangements liao...

honestly, i think this has been the longest period that i was away from office. even longer than 4mths maternity ok!

april 13 was my 1st day officially of wfh. so now, 5mths already!

and i havent been back to my raffles place office since like feb??? cuz was deployed to tpy in early feb due to split ops.... wow... 

and since wfh is proven to be workable for us, why not just status quo???

just continue la.. plss... plssssss....

so much more convenient and time-saving. no more MAD RUSH. really very happy wfh.

i really dont wanna go back office to work la.

tolong tolong ahhh!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger