Friday, March 26, 2021

 OK, with the further easing of the rules........

I guess......

Going back to office.......

IS FOR REAL this time.

Uhhhhhh

Sighhhhhh

Previously already preempted a few times that we will be back to office, but it never happened.

The last pre empt was to tell us be prepared we should be back in office by May.

And now, with the easing, looks like it will happen liao!

Wfh is no longer the default mode!

Omg!

Haiii....

Really sianx. 

Don't know how to adjust back liao. How to wake up sooo early and mad rush everyday again??! 

And now, I seldom follow hubb to bring the boys to school le. In the past, I will go every morning, send the boys to school, eat bf, and hubb will drive me back before he heads to office for work. 

Then, there was 1x we had an heated argument and then I refused to talk to him. So that few days, he brought the boys himself while I stayed at home. 

Subsequently, I realised, actually no purpose for me to travel with hubb, just to bring the boys to sch and eat bf right. Waste petrol and waste hubb's time cuz after that he still has to send me back. And we can also sleep in later, cuz less travelling time. 

So now, I only go with him on days when he work from home, since he also need to drive back home. 

And on days that I don't follow him, it's quite haven really! 

They will leave the house by about 750, which means I have 1hr of free time all to myself! 

Damn shiok! 

Like now lor, hiding under the blanket, enjoying the fan blow and writing this post! 

Otherwise, I will be checking out the Internet or watch YouTube.... 

After that slowly wash up, change, eat my fave coffee and soda pia bf... Before starting work.

Enjoyment! 

But....... Once back to office for work...... 

****cries*****

没了,什么都没了!

Wah very sian... Really really very siannnnn..

How huh???! 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger