Tuesday, June 5, 2018

One deep cut on the finger...


By the cling wrap box!

Yeah. Wanted to tear the cling wrap, but tore my finger instead. 

Best.

And all Cuz I wanted to cook for the kids. 

做了妈妈真的才知道。

In the past, I always cannot understand y mum would insist on cooking when we can easily tabao from outside. I will always tell her to just save the trouble and just tabao, 干净利落。

Now... aren't I doing the same thing that I told mum not to do??

Well.. just can't bear the kids eating the food from outside la, full of salt sugar oil........

I really don't mind cooking for the kids and actually I love to do so.  But what's frustrating and upset is, after all the hard work, the boys don't wanna eat!! 

And the best thing is when u feed them healthy home cooked food, they don't want. But when u give them junk food like ice cream, cakes, 他们就大口大口吃。really horrrrrrrr.

Grrrrrrr

And this rayous, really getting more and more choosy and doesn't like to eat veg. Sometimes even have to prepare milo or juice etc to entice him - 两口饭then can 一口水.. how wrong man!  

OK la, to be fair, not everytime that they reject la. Sometimes they will also eat heartily and I even get praises from this rayous that the food is nice. Haha. 

Anyway, I shall learn to take it easy. No need to get all hyped up and upset and have to literally 求them to eat! When they are hungry, they will naturally eat! 

OK chill!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger