Thursday, May 3, 2007

BeForE LeaVinG

o.. the long awaited day coming soon le. hm... it's a long way man. frm the discussion, who's in who's out, booking of tix, searching of hotels, bking of hotels etc etc etc. haha.. now finally time to go le!
*
u know.. there's always this feeling of sadness when u know the thing tt u've long been looking 4ward to is happening soon and will be over soon. in a year, there'll be at least 2 times tt i'll feel this way. one is new year, and the other is my bday. u know.. u'll look 4ward, then when it's going to end, there's this sense of lost. hmm.. don like this feeling. but wad to do? time waits for no one. good things, bad things, all will come to an end.
*
hehe.. on wed went jb with hubb again. this time went for serious stuff. gotta buy the toiletries and stuff... ok, im cheapo.. but jb's stuff really cheaper lor. worth travelling so far. and the place's fresh to me ma. so the shopping mood's better. hee..
*
this time besides city square, we went to kota raya also. couldn't find the Tebrau City lei. and it was at kota raya tt i did the "main thing" tt im supposed to do in jb.. and tt is to.................... straighten my hair!
*
surprise? been having curly hair for like 2 months plus? then the curls like not so nice le. diff to maintain also. go overseas with the curly hair abit the mafan also. so decided to make it straight. there's 2 options basically. one is to "wash" it straight and the other is to rebond. asked a few salons and most suggested rebond cuz washing straight is very damaging. and so, i rebonded! haha.. most quoted me rm150-rm180. but ulimately, managed to find this salon tt offered me..... RM120!! so i rebonded, treatment and trimmed my hair for only $54 sing dollars?? hahhahah.. real gd bargain i supposed??
now.. do not blink ur eyes...
*
*
*

TADA!




ok.. compare with "before"...

so which one nicer? hubb said the new one nicer. but mum said the curly one nicer. sis was surprised and said she's not used to seeing me in straight hair. wad do u think? (no need tell me the ans. hee )
*
i wonder how come the "liquid" is so powerful. straight hair can become curly hair and curly hair can become straight hair again. how shen qi! hee.. and I wanna thank hubb for accompanying me.. 3 hrs u sat in the salon chatting with me. thanks. though u disappointed me many times.. but sometimes, or most of the times, u r very nice de. hhee..
*
ok.. so there. i hope there's internet access in the hotel, so i can blog every night in taipei. if not, see u all in a week's time. i'll be back! o .. and i wanna say.. i do feel sad leaving. don know y. only 1 week also like tt. i'll miss my family, i'll miss ah kang, and i'll miss hubb. haii.. i think i overestimated myself. 1 week also feel sad.. how would i ever go to hk for exchange and is for 6 weeks? i really overestimated myself le. im juz a dependent weakling. weird thing is, last time when hubb went for overseas training, i don feel sad de lei. but now tt im the one leaving, i felt sad. weird. y issit the one who's leaving will feel sad huh? hmm....i hope i wont cry when hubb sends me off at the airport tmr. o man.. this is embarrassing!
*
and thanks to all who gave me angbows to wish me heng heng (quoted frm ah yan). thanks to pa and ma, sis and bro in law, brother, soh soh, and hubb. hehe.. even bro gave me an angbow. so nice of him. rare. hahaha..ok, i hope all will go well and we'll enjoy ourselves in taipei! yeahyeahyeah! will miss ya all!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger