Tuesday, October 10, 2023

 Honestly damn pissed with my beautician.

So, they go by packages right. 

After one is about to end, they will psycho u to sign another one.

So i already signed package A. 

Along the way, they told me package B is very good and will complement very well with package A. 

So i can alternate btw A and B to get the best results.

Ok lor. Sign lor.

Then now know what???

Recommend me package C!!

In fact, past few times already told me to take package C cuz my face will on off have outbreak and this package C is suppose to clear the skin.

Everytime i also rejected. 

But what really pissed me off this time round was, she told me, package A (or B?) will actually cause a outbreak, and package C is recommended now to clear the skin, so A and B can work better.

Huh?

Wtf?

Then she said previously my skin was clear liao, so recommended me to take A and B. But now outbreak seems to be coming back, so better to take C also. 

Really wtf leh.

再信她多一点都会死!

Omg max.

Stop milking customers like that la!

If not cuz my 肉 is still on the 粘板上, and i dont really want to make things ugly, i would have rebutted and shut her up liao!

Really full of shit and nonsense!

Grrrr! 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger