Monday, November 22, 2021

ReJecTed PhoTo

鸡蛋。。。damn irritating.. 

Remb I said nowadays, the passport photo must be mouth closed and keep a neutral expression?but the photo shop staff only advised me to keep mouth closed, but never say cannot smile?? 

So I smiled w my mouth closed right.... 

And true enough, the photo got rejected!! 

Tmd la. 

Already paid money go to a photo shop to take photo, still can go wrong!! 

Omg lor. 

Called up the photo shop, good that they offered to retake for me. 

But still troublesome la, cuz the shop is in bukit merah, got to travel down....

And the retook version

Compare 一下。。。

Really leh. And double standard lo. Rayous also smiled what, why he can 过关leh? 

Maybe child more relaxed. Apparently, they explained that they are going to use facial recognition in future, so need the face to be neutral, cannot have expression. 

Shrugs. 

And that kind of reminded me. In the past, when I saw my maids' passports, all also never smile one. So I sort of commented to the agency why so 苦瓜脸,where got people take pic don't smile one. Then the agency explained that it is the requirement of their countries to take passport photos without smile. 

Ha. 

So it's true! Now our turn! 

And the photo shop, quite cheapo also. They gave me the wrong advice and caused me hassle. Though they OK to retake for me, they want to take the original photos back, else I have to pay again. 

???????!!! 

需要1 for 1 exchange ma??? 
What for they take back? Just to destroy it? 
Or want to use my photo as their 招牌?or worse, to use my photo as the failed example! 

Don't understand leh. 

Lucky I smart enough to keep 2 of them, and returned the rest to them.

Haaaa.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger