Saturday, November 27, 2021

FaiLed Buys

Dammit 

I'm damn hopeless.

A series of failed buys on shoppee recently!!!! 

I think I'm seriously addicted to shoppee. 

Though I see the reviews and am quite sure that the pdts will not look good on me, I still went ahead to purchase. 

 Simply because they are inexpensive, so I just want to buy and bang my luck, hopefully they turn out better than I thought.

To be fair, there were times when the reviews were bad, but the actual pdt arrived OK. 

Unfortunately, most of my recent purchases, really as bad as I had expected!

Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!

What's wrong w me xia?? 

明知道应该是不行的,still want to buy, just to make myself 心服口服。

And now lagi worse.. Know what I'm thinking? 

Most of the pdts I bought are wrong size... I'm thinking if I should purchase again to get the correct size!!! 

Omg max. 

What am I thinking really? 

But actually not wrong too. If I spent $x, and bought a pdt that I will not use, why don't I spend $2x to get another one that I will use? Since x is really not a big amt?? 

Shucks. Am I right or wrong??! 

Though x is not a big amt, many x will still be quite a considerable sum right??! 

I think i should just delete the app. 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger