Sunday, October 31, 2021

SiGns oF AginG

 Signs of aging....

Omg. 

Like I said, this week has been quite bad, with the damn hell report thing. Do until Im aching everywhere...

And it doesn't help when my computer became super lagged after downloading TEAMS. 

All the while, boss was OK with using Skype. Then suddenly want to change to TEAMS.. So LL have to download. Who knows after downloading, my comp really cmi. 

Called up IT and was told that my computer's RAM is too low to support the smooth running of the various programs. 

Damn. 

Lucky still can arrange to change to laptop on this Tues. This change has been long overdue. Supposed to have changed long ago, but I have been delaying it, cuz I'm happy with the desktop. And it's super troublesome to change, have to lug the cpu back to office for them to transfer the data to the laptop. And I also worry if the laptop can work properly when back home, later got WiFi issue la, or syncing issue la... And not to mention, laptop super small la. Scare have to squint my eyes. Haha. 

So, so long no prob, I'm OK not to change. Unfortunately, now got problem liao. 

Sigh. 

躲得了一时,躲不了一世。

Anyways, back to my ache problem. Cuz the whole damn computer became so slow right, I have to spend much longer time at the computer. 

And this is the result lor. Shoulder, neck, backache... Even my fingers also ache from clutching the mouse. Wtf. 

In the past will use yoko yoko, but like not very effective leh. So now tried out 膏药布。lol

And got the 2 boys to help massage abit. Kekekekeke


Verdict? 

Abit better la. But also not v v effective.

Better arrange for a massage session soon. 

Ha. 

Oh, and last day of the month liao!! 

Ohhhohohohohoho! 

No comments:

Powered By Blogger