Saturday, April 10, 2010

三千烦恼丝


tell me, is this amount of hair loss for EACH shampooing normal and acceptable?????

and that has not account for the hair loss due to combing of hair which is about 6times a day, tying and removing of band which is also about 6times a day, stroking of hair which is about 8times a day (kind of random, cant really calculate ...) and miscellaneous dropping due to wadever reasons!!!!

gosh.. hubb says it's normal to lost about 50 strands of hair per day.. but given the above scenarios, im definitely lossing more hair than that per day.

initially i tot that was due to my hair being too long. but now that i've cut it slightly shorter, the problem persists!

i'm really worried. my hair is really thinning and cannot cover my head. i see HOLES.

and the drain leaves me super hurt after each shampooing.

i know xmas is stil a long way from now.

but.....

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A FULLER HEAD !!!


No comments:

Powered By Blogger