Saturday, November 21, 2009

PisseD !!

wah lao, im so god damn pissed with hong thai travel tt i dropped an email to 'complain' them! so many bloody hotlines available on their website, but NONE can reach someone! so f***king silly! tried calling at diff timings and diff days but to no avail! are they going to stomach my deposit and collapse??!!! wtf!
*
and....the balance payment cannot be paid by credit cards! such a big and established travel agency yet not accepting credit card payment??? this is sooo omg!
*
alrite, actually it was apparaently made known to the consumers. the deposit was paid by card when i signed at the natas fare and it was printed in bold red caps on the invoice that the balance can only be paid by cash, nets, or chq. but somehow, i totally missed that line out, until i went to chk the invoice recently. i was told by my colleague that she had paid for everything with card during the fare cuz she knows HT doesnt accept card pymt for balance paymt. i did not really take her words until i saw the invoice myself.
*
ugrhh! there goes 700+ credit card points!!!!
*
can anyone tell me if the same applies for all other agencies? or issit only HT??
*
the agency which i went with for cruise was a small agency and the cruise was only 1k+ and they also accepted credit card payment. okok, rather, they'd wanted me to pay for the admin fee, but after i expressed my dissatisfaction, they agree to absorb the cost and let me pay by card. so, if a small agency can absorb the cost, y cant they??
*
maybe i shld make a big hoo-haa and tell them i got no cash, no nets, no money in my a/c and only has credit cards and i have no way to pay them except with cards? maybe then they can let me pay by card and i can still earn my card points???
*
hiak hiak hiakk.. evil ...
*
*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger