Sunday, October 4, 2009

21sT BdAy

attended cousin esmond's 21st bday celeb last nite. it simply shows im old old OLD !!!!
*

~the bday boy~
*
~auntie ping skewing chix wings in the midst of youngsters~
*
~cousin mich~
*

~cousin peijun~
**

we stayed till 12am+ and the cab fare frm downtown east to my hm was 25+! wwahahah.
*
having attended esmond's 21st bday reminded me of my own 21st bday.. hahahahaah... it was a secret party organised by hubb and wl. during the day i was supposed to go to different places and collect different stuff which will eventually lead me to this restaurant where all my frens were supposed to secretly gather and wait for my arrival.
*

*
dont ask me y some pics are soo small. i also dont know why. i really must thank wl and hubb for making 21st so memorable for me. and of cux, to all my frens who turned up. now thinking back, i felt quite paisay.. cuz u guys gotta take the effort to come down, buy me presents and yet i did not treat u guys to anything.. oppsss..

**
and frens, if u happen to have pics taken on tt day, can pls pls pls send me????? i only have these few pics leh.. think sent to me by jon.. how abt the rest????

*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger